f you are happy with an OK cup of coffee then your joy ride of finding the best coffee maker in the world ends here already. We are not into tales of how much you love instant coffee or already grounded coffees that are sold in jars at stores. I get it, not all of us have time or effort or interest to make coffee using a machine.
However, this article is for them who know the real taste of coffee comes from the oils of finely roasted beans. And for those who are eager to go that extra mile, use the coffee beans to brew them into a hot/cold mug of real coffee (yum!), then you are at the right place. We are going to get reviews of one of the best coffee grinders out there in the market, popularly known as Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Machine. The Nespresso Evoluo review will help you in realizing why it is best in terms of providing the most value to your hard earned money.
Nespresso Evoluo review
Nespresso Evoluo espresso machine details
- SINGLE SERVE COFFEE MACHINE: The Nespresso Vertuo offers freshly brewed coffee with crema as well as delicious, authentic espresso
- SMART COFFEE MAKER: Brew a perfect single serve coffee or espresso cup time after time, thanks to Nespresso’s Centrifusion technology using barcode reading to deliver the optimal in-cup results for each blend
- BARISTA GRADE: Brew different single serve coffee cup sizes at the touch of a button depending on your coffee needs – espresso (1.35 Ounce.), double espresso (2.7 Ounce.), gran lungo (5 Ounce.), coffee (7.7 Ounce.) and alto (14 Ounce.). Designed for use with Nespresso Vertuo capsules
- BEST SELLER ASSORTMENT: A variety of 3 best-selling coffee blends for the Nespresso VertuoLine System
- CONTENTS: Nespresso Vertuo Machine by De’Longhi – AND BEST SELLING COFFEES- 30 Capsules: 10 Stormio, 10 Odacio, 10 Melozio
Not everything that glitters is gold. Haha! This proverb felt to me just right when I am writing about this coffee maker. The Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Machine Review won’t involve all those eye-catching taglines; mumbo-jumbos…this one will be simple involving a practical and realistic approach. Comm’n you don’t need an expensive bulky machine to make the little cup of coffee for you. As I said, not all expensive coffee machine is good and not all cheaper grinders are bad.
Speaking of the quality machine, no one can beat Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Machine with this context. No, I’m not saying it is dirt cheap- because it is not. Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Machine are expensive than single-cup coffee makers and my whole article will justify the reason behind this.
First of all, unlike any single-cup coffee makers, the Nespresso Evoluo can brew both espresso and coffee. When you are making hot drinks with this maker, the machine can make to fill up 5 different cups, that includes alto- measuring 14 ounces, coffee- measuring 7.7 ounces, gran lungo- measuring 5 ounces, double espresso- measuring 2.7 ounces and espresso- measuring 1.35 ounce. Plus, the coffee maker includes a cup support stand, and you can place it in 3 different positions depending on the size of the cup you have. Already fascinating, right?
Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Machine look good too! The coffee maker doesn’t have any hanging particles, all parts are well put together, neat and pleasing to the eye. This easy to use machine has a high capacity chamber that can hold a generous amount of beans to grind at one go. The machine has two different capsule sizes; where the small-sized capsule is to make Espresso and the larger capsule is for making coffee. So with the touch of one button, you can have either you want. No rocket science, no advanced switch, and buttons, no tricky components – just a simple mill that grinds beans just right!
Well talking about the capsules, Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Machine operates on a whole new level. With this, you can’t use those traditional premeasured cups or reusable filters. The only acceptable capsule inside the machine is the Nespresso’s Vertuo-brand capsule (not even the Nespresso Classic capsules would get the access, you know what I mean!). Nespresso makes capsules of different flavors and intensities, and the exterior of the capsule is made with aluminum, which is pretty soft to touch. With 10 espressos and 16 coffee capsules, the company stands firmly with its promises of making the best espresso or coffee that you would have at home.
Plus, don’t you dare to think that shifting from coffee to espresso is a whole lot hassle- because it’s not! Switching between these two brewing methods is effortless. The Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Machine would just read the bar code written on under of the capsule rims and would change its settings from coffee to espresso and vice versa. Though if you are in the mood of latte or cappuccino then you might have to consider purchasing a separate milk frother.
No, it’s not made with plastics! Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Machine are completely BisphenolA (BPA) free, thus, doesn’t mess up our hormones and estrogen levels.
Then what actually this grinder is made of? Metal and stainless steel are your answers. So, durability will not be an issue with this best coffee maker here. With its heavy-duty motor, you have the freedom to make an easy, quick grind that ends up in your mug as an undoubtedly rich flavored freshly ground coffee!
The foolproof interface of Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Machine is another star feature that adds glory to the coffee maker. Though many may consider this as “not-so-important-to-think-about” characteristics, but trust me on this, you need this! If you want freshly brewed coffee in the quickest time, the Evoluo would serve you that. Since the bar code reader does almost all the work for you, the whole machine is basically a one-touch interface.
I personally like the feature, energy-saving Automatic Shutoff!! This particular feature puts the machine on a sleep mode, after 9 minutes of inactivity. Thus it saves energy and makes the device eco-friendly. And of course, I don’t want to wait for my coffee machine to get done so that I can switch it off, I don’t want to waste my energy to walk from my room to the kitchen to check whether it’s done, and I definitely don’t want to add up my electricity bill by keeping it on even after its done coffee’ ing (yes, I just made up that word!). So all of these life “problems” are solved with this one feature you have been already introduced – Automatic Shutoff.
Since Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Machine involves capsules, the cleaning process is a whole lot easier. You just have to periodically clean the bin where the spent capsules are left with a mild dishwasher to make it sanitize and remove any capsule residue, and recycle – doing these would ensure that you are not mixing different coffee flavors or stronger than the one you are planning to have right now. When you want the exact flavor you are rooting for, go for Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Machine.
And we are not done yet! While I was writing Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee Review, the first few terms that came to my mind was – it serves quick, man!
But now I feel, “quick” is an understatement if I really want to value its fast performance. Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee is surely a smart grinder that can easily out weapon any expensive “classy” grinder out there in the market. And why wouldn’t that be? Just think about its one-touch button mechanism, press it and see getting it done. So any time you need a quick cup of coffee (or perhaps 2 cups, could be 3 cups too, but don’t go for the 4th cup, you don’t want to mess up your hormones!) just change the number of servings, you are all set. Your cup’a is ready! Now sip.
Let’s take a quick look at what the Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista package comes with. Shall we?
- Unique Bar code Reading: With every Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Machine, you will get an exclusively designed capsule known as Nespresso Vertuo capsules. They are innovative and stylish and come in vibrant colors. The bar code embedded under the side of capsule rims makes it seamless to prepare coffee or espresso that you might be interested to take in. The coffee machine reads the bar code and prepares the beverage accordingly. Inside every capsule, the mixture of coffee beans is also known as Grand Cru, which is brewed by your single touch on one button. The feature is useful because the coffee maker would adjust its settings as soon as it reads the command of the bar code.
- Grand Cru Options: As we already know about the unique Nespresso Vertuo Line capsules, another pro that you must know about is that the capsules are completely airtight. With 4 various kinds of espresso and 10 different types of coffee, you can’t simply go wrong with the flavors. Talking of flavors, each of these 14 capsules has distinctive roasts and flavors. Plus you don’t have to put additional crema to your coffee, as the capsules contain creama within. There are so many capsules too, to choose from; so experiment, taste the tastes and find your own favorite or favorites!
- Centrifusion Technology: Now let’s talk about some proof of excellence! The reason behind Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee Maker’s excellent brewing qualities can be string back to its Centrifusion, the company’s patented extraction technology. After you have enclosed the capsule in the machine, twist the knob of it until you hear a clicking sound. With 7,000 rotations per minute, the device will make you the delicious coffee you are craving with perfect combinations of coffee with espresso or crema.
- Free Capsules: You heard it right! The moment you purchase a NespressoVertuoEvoluo Coffee and Espresso Machine, you will be getting a brand new box of 12 NespressoVertuoline capsules. All these capsules consist of different flavors and blends; the company Nespressomakes its own unique blend of coffee ensuring the flavor and aroma are kept intact inside each capsule to your mug.
- Nespresso Club: The Nespresso Club is created to assist the people who have queries related to the device and its operating techniques. Plus, the club also offers recycling services to its registered members.
- Brewing Noises: Users have reported that the Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee Maker creates loud noises while brewing coffee. If you are someone who likes a quiet morning, then this could be a problem. If you are okay that, Nespresso is a fantastic machine to brew a delicious cup of coffee.
- Coffee Temperature: Now this is a controversial factor. There are some users who swear by with the taste and temperature of the coffee produced by Nespresso; whereas there are users who keep on complaining how it takes them forever to reach to a temperature where the coffee can somehow be termed as ‘warm’. If you are afraid that after purchasing, you may belong to the later community then you can do one thing. Run an empty capsule first to heat up the device, this will give the machine enough time and the coffee made later will be hotter.
- Only Nespresso Vertuo Line Capsules: Now, here is the catch. The Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee Maker only allows Nespresso Vertuo Line Capsules to be inserted and used to make coffee. Not even, it allows other capsules of the same brand to brew coffee. So that can be problematic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Can we set a timer to prepare coffee on NespressoEvoluo?
Answer: The Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Machine don’t have a timer, so you can’t. However, the machine goes from off to hot really fast (within 15 seconds). After that, you will just require a minute to get done with making a regular cup of coffee.
Question 2: Does Nespresso Evoluo come with a milk frother?
The Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Machine doesn’t come with a milk frother. If you want to make latte or cappuccino, you may want to purchase a separate frother for the purpose.
Question 3: Do we get a complimentary pod while purchasing a Nespresso Evoluo?
You will receive a sampler pack of 12 complementary pods to make both coffee and espresso, while you purchase a Nespresso Evoluo.
If you are in the need of a coffee maker, then Nespresso Evoluo is a good choice to go for. Easy to clean, a single button interface, less time consuming and a cup of delicious coffee- none can go wrong with all of these.
I am already a fan.
What about you?